"I Respect for China, It Does Not Mean the Minion of China" said Prabowo

ChannelRakyat. Presidential candidate number 02 Prabowo Subianto said he respected the People's Republic of China. But he stressed that this did not mean he was the stooge of the country.
The statement was delivered by Prabowo during a speech at an event held by Chinese business associations in Sun City, Jakarta, on Friday night. The event was titled "Chinese and Business in the Eyes of Prabowo Subianto."

"If I respect the People's Republic of China, it does not mean that I am the stooge of China. But I respect China, I respect Chinese culture. I respect China's history," Prabowo said.
According to Prabowo, China has a long history in the world, almost 5,000 years. Indonesia, said Prabowo, needs to learn a lot from Chinese culture. According to him, his attitude also applies to other nations.

"Even if there is a good one from the Netherlands, I am good," he said.

"I like to quote words from America, 'life liberty and the persuit of happines', [but] I am not an American stooge, I cannot get a visa to America either. If there is a good American, we also have to respect," l Prabowo added.

When meeting a number of Chinese businessmen on Friday night, Prabowo was a number of supporters and close people such as his younger brother Hashim Djojohadikusumo, Titiek Soeharto, and Ahmad Dhani.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

in DKI Jakarta, Prabowo-Sandiaga Targets 60 Percent of Voice

Mother and Daughter of Campaign Funds, Sandiaga Moved